- Hi, how are you?
- What is architecture?
- What is not architecture?
- What is good architecture?
- Who’s qualified to judge good from bad?
- What is urban planning?
- What is not urban planning?
- How many architects does it take to change a light bulb?
- Why do we learn what we learn?
- How do you teach design?
- What do we know?
- What don’t we know?
- How do we know we know what we know?
- What are the shortcomings of our education?
- What happens to those for whom our education system doesn’t work?
- Why don’t we learn from working professionals related to our profession, such as construction workers, during our studies?
- What made online learning so unpleasant?
- What’s your favourite course?
- What’s your least favourite course?
- Do we spend more or less hours throughout our studies than the 8,400 hours equal to the 300 ECTS of a Bachelor and Master degree?
- How much of what we learn will we have forgotten by the time we’re done?
- How much coffee is consumed at our faculty in a day?
- Which coffee is your go-to from the machines?
- How many coffees did you drink today?
- Too many?
- How big could you make the biggest PDF (in file size)?
- How big could you make the biggest PDF (in format)?
- How many litres of beer has the Bouwpub sold since it first opened?
- How much money will the faculty spend on heating this winter?
- Why is the food in the cafeteria so expensive?
- How many kilometres are collectively walked in our faculty in a day?
- Where were you 108 weeks ago?
- Where might you be 108 weeks from now?
- Where are you now?
- Why are you now?
- When is the deadline?
- Describe yourself in one word?
- How’s your digestion?
- What are you having for dinner tonight?
- Are you hungry?
- How did you end up here?
- What inspires you?
- When did you feel inspired recently?
- What did you enjoy learning recently?
- What’s the most important piece of knowledge you possess?
- Why don’t we ever visit the second page of Google?
- Is social media dying?
- Why do architects learn Illustrator but illustrators don’t learn architectural programs?
- Why has no one created a procedural engine for programs like Illustrator or Photoshop?
- How does Adobe get away with making their software so expensive?
- Has anyone tried those Affinity apps as Adobe replacement?
- Are they any good?
- Why are we fine with subscription-based models for software and other services?
- Why do we still need to save documents manually?
- Why do computers crash?
- Why did my file corrupt?
- Archicad, Revit or Vectorworks?
- What will architectural software look like in the future?
- How much longer will a mouse and keyboard remain the best way to operate a computer?
- What is the least amount of time you can write a 3000-word paper in with properly cited sources?
- What is the most amount of time you can spend on a 300-word project summary?
- Why don’t we do more excursions?
- Why is the Orange Hall tribune so uncomfortable to sit on?
- Why do we use projects we’ve never visited in real life as references for our designs?
- What’s your favourite building?
- What’s your favourite public space?
- What’s your favourite urban intervention?
- What make these your favourites?
- How many buildings does the average person visit in a lifetime?
- How many buildings does the average architect visit in a lifetime?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are you working on improving?
- How will you know you’ve improved?
- What do you dream of doing?
- Which place do you dream of visiting?
- Where would you be if you weren’t studying or working at our faculty currently?
- What’s your biggest regret in the context of studying or working at the faculty?
- What would you do differently if you could do the past five years over again?
- How many square metres of double-pane glass are there in Europe?
- How many bricks are there in all of the buildings in The Netherlands?
- How many cubic metres of concrete are poured in the world every second?
- How many windows are broken in the world every minute?
- In how many different countries is my cloud data located?
- What’s your favourite Bnieuws edition?
- What’s your favourite Bnieuws article?
- How much of a Bnieuws edition does the average Bnieuws reader read?
- What’s a good theme for a future edition of Bnieuws?
- Have you read my other articles?
- Did you know Bnieuws has a website (Bnieuws.nl)?
- What is the importance of media and publishing in the architectural field?
- What is the value of an independent student-led magazine at our faculty?
- Where do you get your information?
- What do you think the faculty is missing or could improve on?
- Did you know that architecture used to be an Olympic sport?
- Are you excited for winter?
- Which of the chairs in the faculty’s chair collection is the most comfortable?
- Are expensive chairs more comfortable?
- Quantity or quality?
- How do you get yourself out of a creative block?
- What is the state of equality in our field?
- What should the role of architects and planners be in society?
- How often do you reflect on the state of your life?
- What are you thankful for?
- In which ways are you privileged?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Why did I think it would be easy to think of 108 interesting and relevant questions?
- What did you think of these questions?